Colleena Ceramics invites you to a night of creativity.
CERAMIC PLATTER DECORATING EVENING.
When you hear “Platter decorating evening”, many people mistakenly assume that it’s about food being decorated on a plate! Well, this evening is not all food related, but an evening of creativity that will hopefully nourish the soul!
Platter evenings consist of working in wet clay that has been placed in a platter mould. Decorate your own platter with a design/style of your choice, using stamps to create a pattern, by drawing freely or building out with clay. Choose your shape below – the most popular is the Large platter, which gives a wonderful canvas to work on.
Platter evenings take place at my studio, which is set in a beautiful garden and can seat 10 adults. Bring some friends and create together, or come on your own to make something special! Enjoy your evening with a glass of wine or a drink of your choice and some delicious snacks.
The next platter evenings will take place:
- Thursday 19th September (7-10 pm)
- Thursday 3rd October (7-10 pm)
- Saturday 5th October (11 am - 2 pm)
- Thursday 17th October (7-10 pm)
24 Meyer Street, Claremont, just off of Rosmead Ave.
The cost of the evening is covered by the price of the item you choose – see prices below.
Please bring your own drinks.
- PLATTERS - 46 cm dia: R640
- SALAD BOWLS - 35 cm dia (2 moulds available): R530
- FRUIT BOWL - 44 cm dia ( 1 mould available): R640
- CHEESE BOARDS - 34 cm dia: R480
- CHEESE BOARDS - Bat shaped: R480
- ROUND CLOCK - 34 cm dia: R530
Includes Clock Mechanism
We all have creative energy – why not guide that into a few hours of fun that will end up with your own bespoke creation!